•tools to cut holes
• wear lots of dark and natural colors
• camouflage everything!
• themed hat (obviously optional) and of course combat boots!
Bringing fashion back (2 outfit ideas)
• anything bright (if you want to travel back in time, ask your grandma if you can go in her closet!!)
• leg warmers
• hair in ponytail with a bright headband on forehead
• team jersey
• athletic shorts, yes most people wear short shirts although soccer players usually don’t in reality!
• high sports socks
• turf shoes, basketball shoes, tennis shoes, whatever fits your “costume”
These were just a few ideas I put together in an hour or so. There’s so so many other ideas as well as making DIY costumes. I inserted a few links below to give you even more inspiration. For those of you who live in a cooler climate like myself, adding a jacket to any of these should be sufficient. And of course, another thing in the need lists for all is a bit of inspiration & creativity! Hope everyone has an enjoyable and fun Halloween as well as a safe one at that!! I’ll talk to you all next week or on the weekend in my next post!